"Anyone who nonconsensually violates your brain/mind/mentation using Mengele-like methods is a Nazi pig. You do not care what a Nazi pig thinks. You do not care about a Nazi pig's opinions. You do not respond to a Nazi pig ridiculing you, threatening you, trying to distract you, or otherwise trying to manipulate you. You work to get a Nazi pig hanged." - Allen Barker, NPT Theorem

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Evidences (Photos)


Head

My head are being targeted by electromagnetic radiation and microwave pulse laser
(in addition to voice to skull marathon harassment) 24/7.
While at sleep, my dreams are also being manipulated with induced dreams.
Normal symptom: floating particles during the day, spiral waves that looks like a tornado during at night or when its dark, heating sensation, sudden pin pain, sudden headache.
Outcomes: dry scalp, scarring, bruises, disformation.



Eyes

My eyes are also being targeted by electromagnetic radiation. I am convince that the perpetrators can see through my eyes probably from neural interface and other installed hidden physical cameras in my surroundings (pc monitors).
Normal symptom: itching inside the eyelids, sudden pin pain, involuntary teary eyes.
Outcomes: redness, scarring, the sudden appearance of skin tags in the eye lids, deteriorating vission.


Ears

My ears are also being targeted by electromagnetic radiation in addition to voice to skull marathon harassment.  Major changes in my head are the bumps in both sides of my ears.
Normal Symptom: ringing in the ears (tinnitus), clear hearing even from a distance, when using ear plugs I can hear the voice to skull harassments of the Nazi pigs.
Outcomes: swelling, scarring, sudden pain, headache.


Face

With the attacks on my head, my face are also not spared.
Once they finished with attacks on my eyes, it will continue with my forehead, nose, neck and mouth.
Normal Symptom: teeth grinding, itchiness in different parts of my face.
Outcomes: acne-like scarring, bruises, welts, dark skin discoloration, redness, sudden pain, headache.



Shoulder

My shoulder has been purposedly dislocated by a paramedic. When it was operated on, an improper stiching left me with a long scars. I believe that implants were implanted on me during this operations. Afterwards, my shoulder are regularly being attack by EMR.
Normal Symptom: strong itchiness, numbness, sudden pain.
Outcomes: weakness on my shoulders, pain.


Hand, Arms, Legs, Feet
and other body parts

My arms and legs are being attacked by EMR regularly.
Other parts of my body are also being attack by EMR (genital area, stomach, chest).
Normal Symptom: strong itchiness, numbness, weakness, sudden pin-frick pain, shortness of breath.
Outcomes: acne-like scarring, redness, bruises, welts, dark skin discoloration, disformation, swelling, pain, clumsiness, sudden jolts.











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Watch live streaming video from targetedindividualscanada at livestream.com